This weeks satellite TV news – 6 March 2015
Our weekly round up of the latest satellite TV news, including news about Sky TV in Spain, Freesat in Spain, UK TV in Spain, Spanish TV in Spain, and Internet IPTV in Spain.
Latest news can be found at www.satandpcguy.com/blog
Losing your UK TV channels mid-morning – don’t PANIC – its the biannual solar outage:
Sky TV reception improves for expats in mainland Spain due to recent satellite swap :
More card sharers found guilty of fraud….
My week: yet more Freesat HD installations, using our popular 100x110cm and 125x135cm satellite dishes, the latter we find performs better than the so called best satellite dish for the Costa Blanca, the “Famaval High Gain 1.4m” satellite dish.
Several calls about loss of signals in the morning – which can be blamed on the sun! (See story above)
Why use rebroadcaster, cable, IPTV, FilmON, Android, or Costa Smart TV boxes for your BBC ITV C4 and Fives in the Costa Blanca North area , when you can receive these channels, direct from the broadcasters, with Freesat?
11 TV channels in Full HD
Dolby Digital Sound
Freesat offers 170 subscription free UK TV channels.
BBC1,2,3,4,CBBC, Cbeebies, BBC news – and their HD versions
ITV1,ITV1HD, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4, ITVBe
C4, C4HD, E4, More4, Film4,
Five, Five USA, Five*
And many more…
From 325 euros installed – 100x110cm satellite dish and Freesat HD receiver
From 400 euros installed – 125x135cm satellite dish and Freesat HD receiver
The Sat and PC Guy
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!