Sky has announced it is ‘changing’ its satellite TV subscription prices in June.
Notes on the the Sky TV sign-up pages on the Sky website advise new subscribers that Sky TV prices are changing on the 1st June.
Interestingly it does not say if subscription prices for current Sky subscribers will also increase in June.
Subscribers are advised that as part of Sky’s terms and conditions, Sky may “increase prices by up to 10%” during a minimum contract term.
No further details about the amount of the price change, or if there will be changes to the Sky package bundles as a result of these price changes.
Sky recently paid a record amount to retain Premier League football rights through to 2019, which heightened fears among fans about price changes.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels