Channel 4 has announced the launch date for its new digital service All 4.
Channel 4 says its new digital platform All 4 will go live on Monday March 30 on PC, iPads and iPhones.
The All 4 brand identity will replace 4oD across all platforms as the broadcaster’s catch up TV service.
More than that, Channel 4 has created a single digital hub, which will host all of Channel 4’s linear channels, digital content and other online services in one place.
Mobile live streaming is being introduced for the first time.
All 4 will have three main sections;
On Demand, including, catch up, archive and Box Sets;
Now, for live broadcasts, news clips, social media conversations; and a new Shorts section;
On Soon will showcase upcoming shows and include premiers ahead of their linear TV debut.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Sky channel changes from 1st September 2021 – goodbye Sky One
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released