Channel 4 has announced the launch date for its new digital service All 4.
Channel 4 says its new digital platform All 4 will go live on Monday March 30 on PC, iPads and iPhones.
The All 4 brand identity will replace 4oD across all platforms as the broadcaster’s catch up TV service.
More than that, Channel 4 has created a single digital hub, which will host all of Channel 4’s linear channels, digital content and other online services in one place.
Mobile live streaming is being introduced for the first time.
All 4 will have three main sections;
On Demand, including, catch up, archive and Box Sets;
Now, for live broadcasts, news clips, social media conversations; and a new Shorts section;
On Soon will showcase upcoming shows and include premiers ahead of their linear TV debut.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!