Channel 4 has announced the launch date for its new digital service All 4.
Channel 4 says its new digital platform All 4 will go live on Monday March 30 on PC, iPads and iPhones.
The All 4 brand identity will replace 4oD across all platforms as the broadcaster’s catch up TV service.
More than that, Channel 4 has created a single digital hub, which will host all of Channel 4’s linear channels, digital content and other online services in one place.
Mobile live streaming is being introduced for the first time.
All 4 will have three main sections;
On Demand, including, catch up, archive and Box Sets;
Now, for live broadcasts, news clips, social media conversations; and a new Shorts section;
On Soon will showcase upcoming shows and include premiers ahead of their linear TV debut.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- ITV 1 Christmas Day TV Schedule
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Changes to Sky Sports from 1st October 2018
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Sky Sports Mix frequency
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit