Sky has revealed that its 3DTV service will soon be available only as on an on-demand basis.
For a number of reasons, in particular the needs for glasses and lack of compelling, high-quality content, 3DTV has failed to take off
Due to this, Sky has announced that from June Sky 3D is going fully on-demand, and will no longer be available direct from satellite.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Some frequently asked questions about receiving UK TV in Spain and Sky TV in Spain
- BBC Satback Intelsat 907 at 27.5 west – reception problems?
- Free F1 on German RTL to end
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!