Problems watching recorded programmes on white Sky+ boxes
If you have a white Sky+ box in your home, we know you’re having problems watching your recorded programmes and you may see a pixelated or frozen picture and the sound may be interrupted. You may also notice this problem if you pause and then play live TV.
The problem has been caused by a technical error which only affects Amstrad DRX280 and DRX180 boxes (models: 4F21 and 4F20).
You can use your Sky remote to find the make and model of your Sky box.
2.Press the down arrow button, and highlight System Setup (number 4 in the list) and press select.
3.Now press the down arrow button until System Details (number 5 in the list) is highlighted and press select.
Alternatively the make and model of your Sky box will be printed on a sticker on the underside of the box or on the on the back of the box.
We’re investigating the problem now but please don’t try to re-build your Planner as we know this won’t fix the problem.
We’ll provide an update on our progress before the end of this week. We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- More ITV1 SD regions set to close in April 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Power Cuts? No Satellite Signal on your Sky HD box? Here is how to reset a Sky digibox with an alternative default transponder frequency setting.
- Freesat drops a load of music channels