Astra 2G, the third and final new UK TV satellite, has today reached its test location at 43 east.
Several transponders have been fired up as testing started almost immediately after it reached 43 east.
Transponder frequencies found to be active include : 11616 H, 11613 H, 11692 V, and 11224 H.
These frequencies are frequencies that are currently on Eutelsat 28A. Some have speculated that when Astra 2G comes into full operation at 28 east, its main mission will be to take over the Eutelsat 28A frequencies.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- ITV HD satellite changes
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels