Astra 2G, the third and final new UK TV satellite, has today reached its test location at 43 east.
Several transponders have been fired up as testing started almost immediately after it reached 43 east.
Transponder frequencies found to be active include : 11616 H, 11613 H, 11692 V, and 11224 H.
These frequencies are frequencies that are currently on Eutelsat 28A. Some have speculated that when Astra 2G comes into full operation at 28 east, its main mission will be to take over the Eutelsat 28A frequencies.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Is Channel 4 HD returning to Freesat soon?
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Channel 4 HD returns to Freesat TODAY!
- 4k Freesat Boxes get large update
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!