The Football League has struck a deal with Channel 5 to air a weekly highlights show in prime time on Saturday evenings.
The deal, struck for the next three seasons, marks the first time that Football League matches will be shown in prime time.
Channel 5, which will air a weekly 90-minute show at 9pm starting next season, takes over from the BBC which had aired highlights after Match of the Day, usually starting just before midnight and ending after 1am.
The deal, which lasts for three years will see Match footage, including every single goal, from matches in all three divisions of the Sky Bet Football League will be broadcast in a new 90 minute show aired at 9.00pm every week.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- More ITV channels changing frequencies?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Humax Freesat HDR 1100S Youtube Issue Fix
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021