Multiple BBC Red Button streams will be available again this summer.
Normally the BBC only have one Red Button stream on satellite. This single Red Button is only available in SD.
But they expand the service during the summer months to cover the various summer events.
These extra streams are used for extra match coverage during Wimbledon and extra stages at Glastonbury.
The streams are in test mode at the moment, but will soon be added to the Sky and Freesat channel guide.
They are located on the UK beam of the Astra satellites.
So they will only be available to viewers in Spain if they can already receive BBC channels.
Extra BBC Red Button Frequency Details:
Symbol Rate 27500
5 SD streams are tagged as 6802 – 6806
1 HD stream is tagged as 6811
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- ITV HD satellite changes
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels