Multiple BBC Red Button streams will be available again this summer.
Normally the BBC only have one Red Button stream on satellite. This single Red Button is only available in SD.
But they expand the service during the summer months to cover the various summer events.
These extra streams are used for extra match coverage during Wimbledon and extra stages at Glastonbury.
The streams are in test mode at the moment, but will soon be added to the Sky and Freesat channel guide.
They are located on the UK beam of the Astra satellites.
So they will only be available to viewers in Spain if they can already receive BBC channels.
Extra BBC Red Button Frequency Details:
Symbol Rate 27500
5 SD streams are tagged as 6802 – 6806
1 HD stream is tagged as 6811
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required
- Sky Channel Number Changes from 1st May 2018 – new channel numbers announced