For Wimbledon 2015 BBC TV will have live coverage, totalling 153 hours across BBC One and BBC Two
In addition there will be 15 televised courts available online, via mobile services, on tablets or via connected TV platforms via Red Button+ and the BBC Sport App.
For non-connected TV viewers, the regular BBC Red Button service will offer additional coverage of the event. Like previous years this should offer a choice of around 6 live matches to watch.
Former US Open champion and three-time Wimbledon finalist Andy Roddick joins the BBC team, which includes Sue Barker, John McEnroe, Tim Henman, and Claire Balding.
BBC Two’s Today at Wimbledon is revamped and replaced by Wimbledon 2Day, presented by Clare Balding in front of a live studio audience. The one-hour programme brings a guide to the day’s play every night with special guests providing insight and analysis on all the major talking points.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV