Non-BT broadband customers who want to watch the full set of BT Sport channels from August via Sky will need to pay at least £19.99 a month for the privilege.
Until now, BT Sport on Sky has been available to the majority of non-BT broadband customers for £13.50 a month.
BT Sport from August this will increase to £19.99.
The new price increase follows the addition of BT Sport Europe to the pack.
At £6.49 extra per month, this is more than the £5 a month extra that BT broadband subscribers will have to pay to access the full range of BT Sport content from August.
The HD versions of BT’s sports channels are available for an extra £4 a month.
For their £20 per month BT Sport viewers will receive BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, BT Sport Europe and BT Sport ESPN, and access to 6 BT Sport Extra streams providing extra coverage of the Champions League.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Top Tip : No Signal message on screen