New 4k UHDTVs may not be good or powerful enough to deliver the content!
In order to get the maximum in image quality, the frame rate needs to be quite high.
Yet some UHTVs may only be able to run at a very low frame rate.
According to Trusted Reviews:
Unfortunately, a standard 4K TV still might not be enough. Yesterday, Sky’s chief engineer revealed many UHD TVs would not be able to handle 4K sports content. That’s because many 4K TVs are only powerful enough to transmit UHD content at 25fps, while sports content needs to be broadcast at much higher frame rates – possibly up to 100fps.
It’s not clear which TV sets will be compatible with BT’s new 4K channel, or with Sky’s UHD set top boxjust yet.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!