Have you ever sent an email and had that horrible sinking feeling that it went to the wrong person or had the wrong information? I know I have! But not any longer.
Gmail now has an “Undo Send” option available for everyone.
How to activate the “Undo Send” option
Click on the gear icon at the top right and select “Settings”.
Under the general settings, check ”Enable Undo Send”.
The number of seconds can be changed between 5, 10, 20 or 30. I reckon 30 seconds is best.
To use “Undo Send”
When you have sent an email, and realise you made a mistake, together with the “Your message has been sent” message are “Undo” and “View Message”. Just click on “Undo” and your message is recalled ready for you to edit or delete – simples!
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- Solar Storm alert with possible disruption to satellite signals
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Humax Freesat HDR 1100S Youtube Issue Fix