The Spanish regulator CMNC has taken action yet again against Mediaset and Atresmedia, the country’s leading commercial broadcasters.
In the case of Mediaset, it has fined the company €229,136 for exceeding the permitted advertising airtime, as stipulated by the General Law on Audiovisual Communication (LGCA), on its channels Telecinco and Cuatro.
It has also initiated two more disciplinary proceedings against Mediaset, again for the same offence, allegedly committed in January and February this year.
In addition, the CNMC has initiated proceedings against Atresmedia. They are again for the same offence and allegedly committed by its channels La Sexta and Nova this January.
These are the latest in a series of actions taken by the regulator against the two broadcasters in the last few months.
source : broadbandtvnews.com/2015/06/23/spanish-stations-under-pressure/
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Australian Open Tennis 2022 – UK TV Coverage – European TV Coverage
- BBC Top 20 over the festive period
- Paramount Network TV channel to name change to 5Action
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- 4k Freesat Boxes get large update
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- BBC Three launch date announce