BT Sports announce first batch of live Premier League matches for the new season
Manchester United and Tottenham will kick off the new Premier League season, it has been revealed.
United’s first game of the season against Spurs on August 8 will be shown live on BT Sport at 12:45pm on the opening weekend after Sky Sports opted to show other games.
Louis van Gaal’s side will have the honour of opening the televised schedule for the second successive year after taking on Swansea on TV on opening day last year.
The two broadcasters (Sky and BT) will pay an average of £6.5m per game: an average that will rise next season to more than £10m per game following the landmark £5.14bn TV deal that was announced in February.
08-Aug-15 12:45pm Sat Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur
15-Aug-15 12:45pm Sat Southampton vs Everton
22-Aug-15 12:45pm Sat Manchester United vs Newcastle United
29-Aug-15 12:45pm Sat Newcastle United vs Arsenal
12-Sep-15 12:45pm Sat Everton vs Chelsea
19-Sep-15 12:45pm Sat Chelsea vs Arsenal
26-Sep-15 12:45pm Sat Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester City
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service