BT Sports announce first batch of live Premier League matches for the new season
Manchester United and Tottenham will kick off the new Premier League season, it has been revealed.
United’s first game of the season against Spurs on August 8 will be shown live on BT Sport at 12:45pm on the opening weekend after Sky Sports opted to show other games.
Louis van Gaal’s side will have the honour of opening the televised schedule for the second successive year after taking on Swansea on TV on opening day last year.
The two broadcasters (Sky and BT) will pay an average of £6.5m per game: an average that will rise next season to more than £10m per game following the landmark £5.14bn TV deal that was announced in February.
08-Aug-15 12:45pm Sat Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur
15-Aug-15 12:45pm Sat Southampton vs Everton
22-Aug-15 12:45pm Sat Manchester United vs Newcastle United
29-Aug-15 12:45pm Sat Newcastle United vs Arsenal
12-Sep-15 12:45pm Sat Everton vs Chelsea
19-Sep-15 12:45pm Sat Chelsea vs Arsenal
26-Sep-15 12:45pm Sat Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester City
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?