Ahead of the start of the football season, BT has added its Sport Extra channels on satellite and BT TV.
BT Sport Extra 1-7 have been allocated channels 450-456 (SD) and 465-471 (HD) on BT TV, but are still testing ahead of their official launch.
On satellite, where the service will be available to viewers with BT Sport on Sky, the channels are only in standard definition. As previously announced by BT, Sky viewers will only see six of the seven Extra channels, which will be accessed via the red button when viewers will be able to select alternative Champions League matches.
BT Sport Extra 1-6 (SD) – can be manually added to other satellite receivers also, but require a BT Sport subscription to access.
Satellite – Astra 2F
Frequency – 11344 Horizontal
Symbol Rate 27500 (27.5 Mbaud)
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels