Ahead of the start of the football season, BT has added its Sport Extra channels on satellite and BT TV.
BT Sport Extra 1-7 have been allocated channels 450-456 (SD) and 465-471 (HD) on BT TV, but are still testing ahead of their official launch.
On satellite, where the service will be available to viewers with BT Sport on Sky, the channels are only in standard definition. As previously announced by BT, Sky viewers will only see six of the seven Extra channels, which will be accessed via the red button when viewers will be able to select alternative Champions League matches.
BT Sport Extra 1-6 (SD) – can be manually added to other satellite receivers also, but require a BT Sport subscription to access.
Satellite – Astra 2F
Frequency – 11344 Horizontal
Symbol Rate 27500 (27.5 Mbaud)
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- More ITV SD channel frequency changes today
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West