Sky HD subscribers have spotted that the high definition variant of Channel 5 has moved to channel 105 across the whole of the UK.
Previously, only viewers in parts of central and southern England and Wales could watch Channel 5 HD on Sky channel 105.
Channel 5 HD is encrypted and forms part of the Sky TV subscription service, thus the changes only apply to Sky HD subscribers. Other Sky viewers will continue to see the standard defintion version of Channel 5 on 105.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels