BT Sport HD changes frequency again
The HD versions of BT’s sports channels have switched frequencies for the second time this month.
This time they have moved onto the UK beam on Astra 2E, making reception of these channels harder to receive in some areas of Europe than when they were on the European beam.
Most Sky receivers should have automatically adjusted to the new frequency, but some receivers may need rebooting.
The HD versions of BT’s sports channels are on the following frequency:
Symbol Rate: 29500 (29.5 Mbaud)
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels