Netflix, the video streaming “on demand” service, has launched in Spain today (20 October 2015).
New users signing up to Netflix are being offered to try the service for free for one month.
Netflix said it was launching with full seasons of Netflix original series never before broadcast in Spain, including Netflix originals such as House of Cards and Orange is the New Black.
The basic version of the Netflix service costs EUR 7.99 per month for one device.
The standard version of the Netflix service costs EUR 9.99 for two devices and HD content.
The ultimate version of the Netflix service costs EUR 11.99 for four devices on Ultra HD 4K.
Vodafone previously announced that it would be the first Spanish cable provider to sign an agreement with Netflix, allowing Vodafone TV households to use a Netflix app through their set-up boxes.
According to Netflix, these are the minimum internet speeds required for their service:
3.0 Megabits per second – Recommended for SD quality
5.0 Megabits per second – Recommended for HD quality
25 Megabits per second – Recommended for Ultra HD quality
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West