Netflix, the video streaming “on demand” service, has launched in Spain today (20 October 2015).
New users signing up to Netflix are being offered to try the service for free for one month.
Netflix said it was launching with full seasons of Netflix original series never before broadcast in Spain, including Netflix originals such as House of Cards and Orange is the New Black.
The basic version of the Netflix service costs EUR 7.99 per month for one device.
The standard version of the Netflix service costs EUR 9.99 for two devices and HD content.
The ultimate version of the Netflix service costs EUR 11.99 for four devices on Ultra HD 4K.
Vodafone previously announced that it would be the first Spanish cable provider to sign an agreement with Netflix, allowing Vodafone TV households to use a Netflix app through their set-up boxes.
According to Netflix, these are the minimum internet speeds required for their service:
3.0 Megabits per second – Recommended for SD quality
5.0 Megabits per second – Recommended for HD quality
25 Megabits per second – Recommended for Ultra HD quality
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021