A change in transponder parameters affecting NHK World HD and RT HD was made this week.
New frequency settings for NHK World HD and RT HD
(Astra 2, 28.2-5 East)
•Frequency / Polarisation: 11.225 / V
•Symbol Rate: 23.000 (23.0 Mbaud)
•Broadcast standard: DVB-S2, 8PSK
Viewers using free-to-air satellite receivers should use the new parameters listed below to regain access to the channels. Viewers with Sky or Freesat boxes that are affected should initially reboot their boxes. Some Freesat users may need to do a new Freesat scan to regain access to the channels if a reboot doesn’t work.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?