Chris Evans has revealed the Top Gear return date.
Top Gears new presenter revealed that the motoring show will be racing back onto our screens on May 5, 2016.
Evans revealed the news during an interview with James Martin on Saturday Kitchen (November 28).
Evans said that the team had “already started making the films” and that “the films are good”.
He added: “We’re going to America to make our first inter-continental in January [and we’re] making another film next week.
“By the time we hit the air on May 5, we’ll have 32 films in the can as they say.”
There will be 16 new episodes of Top Gear when it relaunches in May next year. Evans has picked his Top Gear presenting team, but is keeping tight-lipped about their identities.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021