Chris Evans has revealed the Top Gear return date.
Top Gears new presenter revealed that the motoring show will be racing back onto our screens on May 5, 2016.
Evans revealed the news during an interview with James Martin on Saturday Kitchen (November 28).
Evans said that the team had “already started making the films” and that “the films are good”.
He added: “We’re going to America to make our first inter-continental in January [and we’re] making another film next week.
“By the time we hit the air on May 5, we’ll have 32 films in the can as they say.”
There will be 16 new episodes of Top Gear when it relaunches in May next year. Evans has picked his Top Gear presenting team, but is keeping tight-lipped about their identities.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Sky to close three SD movie channels in move to go HD only distribution
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Freesports HD has left Freesat.
- Disney channels set to leave Sky and Virgin soon
- Sky Cinema announces new channel available to all customers
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?