Chris Evans has revealed the Top Gear return date.
Top Gears new presenter revealed that the motoring show will be racing back onto our screens on May 5, 2016.
Evans revealed the news during an interview with James Martin on Saturday Kitchen (November 28).
Evans said that the team had “already started making the films” and that “the films are good”.
He added: “We’re going to America to make our first inter-continental in January [and we’re] making another film next week.
“By the time we hit the air on May 5, we’ll have 32 films in the can as they say.”
There will be 16 new episodes of Top Gear when it relaunches in May next year. Evans has picked his Top Gear presenting team, but is keeping tight-lipped about their identities.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Sky Sports Mix frequency
- UK Police crackdown on pirated goods (Android TV boxes) on offer on Facebook
- No more Sky Software Updates for Pace TDS850NB, Samsung HDSKY & Amstrad DRX780 Sky+HD digiboxes
- cricfree.tv internet streaming site “suspended” by Police
- Changes to Sky Sports from 1st October 2018
- Travel Channel and DMAX changes on UK satellite
- Freesports to launch in HD on Sky soon