Chris Evans has revealed the Top Gear return date.
Top Gears new presenter revealed that the motoring show will be racing back onto our screens on May 5, 2016.
Evans revealed the news during an interview with James Martin on Saturday Kitchen (November 28).
Evans said that the team had “already started making the films” and that “the films are good”.
He added: “We’re going to America to make our first inter-continental in January [and we’re] making another film next week.
“By the time we hit the air on May 5, we’ll have 32 films in the can as they say.”
There will be 16 new episodes of Top Gear when it relaunches in May next year. Evans has picked his Top Gear presenting team, but is keeping tight-lipped about their identities.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Is Channel 4 HD returning to Freesat soon?
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- How to add Channel 4 HD to your Arris UHD-X Freesat box