Today some ITV1 HD frequencies changed their parameters
Most Sky digibox and Freesat users should automatically update to the new settings
Users of other receivers may have to perform a channel scan to find the ITV1 HD channels on their new frequency.
Otherwise, they may be receding “no signal” messages on ITV1 HD.
The changes are that the FEC on 11.053 H and 11.097 V are now at 3/4 not 2/3.
Frequencies affected by the FEC change :
11.053 H, 23.000, 3/4, DVB-S2, 8PSK.
‘ITV Wales HD’
‘ITV Granada HD’.
11.097 V, 23.000, 3/4, DVB-S2, 8PSK.
‘ITV London HD’
‘ITV Meridian South East HD’.
‘ITV Central West HD’.
A full list of ITV1, ITV1HD satellite frequencies can be found here: http://www.satandpcguy.com/uk-tv-in-spain/itv-in-spain/itv-satellite-frequencies/
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels