Today some ITV1 HD frequencies changed their parameters
Most Sky digibox and Freesat users should automatically update to the new settings
Users of other receivers may have to perform a channel scan to find the ITV1 HD channels on their new frequency.
Otherwise, they may be receding “no signal” messages on ITV1 HD.
The changes are that the FEC on 11.053 H and 11.097 V are now at 3/4 not 2/3.
Frequencies affected by the FEC change :
11.053 H, 23.000, 3/4, DVB-S2, 8PSK.
‘ITV Wales HD’
‘ITV Granada HD’.
11.097 V, 23.000, 3/4, DVB-S2, 8PSK.
‘ITV London HD’
‘ITV Meridian South East HD’.
‘ITV Central West HD’.
A full list of ITV1, ITV1HD satellite frequencies can be found here: http://www.satandpcguy.com/uk-tv-in-spain/itv-in-spain/itv-satellite-frequencies/
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Sky to close three SD movie channels in move to go HD only distribution
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Freesports HD has left Freesat.
- Disney channels set to leave Sky and Virgin soon
- Sky Cinema announces new channel available to all customers
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?