Today some ITV1 HD frequencies changed their parameters
Most Sky digibox and Freesat users should automatically update to the new settings
Users of other receivers may have to perform a channel scan to find the ITV1 HD channels on their new frequency.
Otherwise, they may be receding “no signal” messages on ITV1 HD.
The changes are that the FEC on 11.053 H and 11.097 V are now at 3/4 not 2/3.
Frequencies affected by the FEC change :
11.053 H, 23.000, 3/4, DVB-S2, 8PSK.
‘ITV Wales HD’
‘ITV Granada HD’.
11.097 V, 23.000, 3/4, DVB-S2, 8PSK.
‘ITV London HD’
‘ITV Meridian South East HD’.
‘ITV Central West HD’.
A full list of ITV1, ITV1HD satellite frequencies can be found here: http://www.satandpcguy.com/uk-tv-in-spain/itv-in-spain/itv-satellite-frequencies/
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- More ITV SD channel frequency changes today
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West