Today some ITV1 HD frequencies changed their parameters
Most Sky digibox and Freesat users should automatically update to the new settings
Users of other receivers may have to perform a channel scan to find the ITV1 HD channels on their new frequency.
Otherwise, they may be receding “no signal” messages on ITV1 HD.
The changes are that the FEC on 11.053 H and 11.097 V are now at 3/4 not 2/3.
Frequencies affected by the FEC change :
11.053 H, 23.000, 3/4, DVB-S2, 8PSK.
‘ITV Wales HD’
‘ITV Granada HD’.
11.097 V, 23.000, 3/4, DVB-S2, 8PSK.
‘ITV London HD’
‘ITV Meridian South East HD’.
‘ITV Central West HD’.
A full list of ITV1, ITV1HD satellite frequencies can be found here: http://www.satandpcguy.com/uk-tv-in-spain/itv-in-spain/itv-satellite-frequencies/
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?