Many users of Android TV boxes, (Brit TV boxes, Costa Smart TV Boxes) that use XBMC / Kodi, will have noticed that their iVue TV guide is no longer working.
This is because the developer has pulled it from service, due to rising bandwidth usage on his server, and for people who “have decided it’s ok to leech, tear apart and modify the guide for their own financial gain. To be frank, the leeches, modifiers, moaners and money seekers have taken the fun out of providing the service we love. Simply put, we have had enough of them. iVue has been around for years, we have some great followers but alas the majority of profiteers vastly out ways them and the grief we receive on a daily basis has just seriously taken the fun out of it all.”
iVue Guide was available for free, and developed for users of the Kodi community forum.
The developers have decided to start it again from scratch, and to limit its user to selected users only.
So some people who sold Android boxes using the iVue guide for their own gain, without seeking permission from the guides developers, are now scrambling to find an alternate build for their boxes.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Sky Channel Number Changes from 1st May 2018 – new channel numbers announced
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required