Many users of Android TV boxes, (Brit TV boxes, Costa Smart TV Boxes) that use XBMC / Kodi, will have noticed that their iVue TV guide is no longer working.
This is because the developer has pulled it from service, due to rising bandwidth usage on his server, and for people who “have decided it’s ok to leech, tear apart and modify the guide for their own financial gain. To be frank, the leeches, modifiers, moaners and money seekers have taken the fun out of providing the service we love. Simply put, we have had enough of them. iVue has been around for years, we have some great followers but alas the majority of profiteers vastly out ways them and the grief we receive on a daily basis has just seriously taken the fun out of it all.”
iVue Guide was available for free, and developed for users of the Kodi community forum.
The developers have decided to start it again from scratch, and to limit its user to selected users only.
So some people who sold Android boxes using the iVue guide for their own gain, without seeking permission from the guides developers, are now scrambling to find an alternate build for their boxes.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels