No more Sky Software Updates for Pace TDS850NB, Samsung HDSKY & Amstrad DRX780 Sky+HD digiboxes
Sky will no longer be providing software updated for some of the older Sky+HD digiboxes.
There will be no more Sky software updates for Pace TDS850NB, Samsung HDSKY & Amstrad DRX780 Sky+HD digiboxes.
This is due to hardware limitations of these Sky digiboxes.
Presumably the new software requires a but more memory and power, which these Sky+HD digiboxes cannot handle.
Users with one of the above mentioned Sky+HD boxes will not receive any future software updates that add any additional features or enhancements to the Sky Guide.
Theses Sky+HD digiboxes will still continue to operate as they currently do, but will no longer receive software updates to enhance the features on the Sky Guide. Many of the recent updates are for the Sky On Demand service, whose availability in our service area is “tricky”.
The forced manual software upgrade on the Pace TDS850NB, Samsung HDSKY & Amstrad DRX780 Sky+HD digiboxes will no longer work,as the stream with the update for these digiboxes is no longer active. this means that it is no-longer possible to force update the software on these boxes. However providing you leave the box plugged into the mains and connected to the satellite dish. The box will eventually update automatically to the latest release of software available for it.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels