Single Feed Mode on a Sky+HD digibox (2016)
This video shows you how to set your Sky+HD digibox to operate on one cable input using Single Feed Mode.
A Sky+HD digibox is ideally to be used with two cable feeds from your satellite dish. This allows you to use the full potential of your Sky+HD box, and allows you to watch one channel and record another at the same time.
However, in some cases, especially in community satellite installations, it may not be possible to have a second cable feeding your Sky+HD box.
So you have to set your Sky+HD digibox to “Single Feed Mode” to tell they Sky+HD digibox that you are only using one feed.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel so you never miss any new videos.
More information and instructions at :
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- Valencia to Gandia Train Timetables 2018
- CNN no longer on Freesat