Single Feed Mode on a Sky+HD digibox (2016)
This video shows you how to set your Sky+HD digibox to operate on one cable input using Single Feed Mode.
A Sky+HD digibox is ideally to be used with two cable feeds from your satellite dish. This allows you to use the full potential of your Sky+HD box, and allows you to watch one channel and record another at the same time.
However, in some cases, especially in community satellite installations, it may not be possible to have a second cable feeding your Sky+HD box.
So you have to set your Sky+HD digibox to “Single Feed Mode” to tell they Sky+HD digibox that you are only using one feed.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel so you never miss any new videos.
More information and instructions at :
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Top Tip : No Signal message on screen