Two BT Sport channels, BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Europe, change frequencies this week, which may mean loss of BT Sport Europe signals for some areas of southern Spain and Portugal.
BT Sport Europe standard definition has followed the HD version and has moved from the European beam to the UK beam. It may also mean the start of BT moving all of its channels from the European beam to the UK beam. This may mean that viewers in fringe reception areas, like the south of Spain, and Portugal, may now have lost this channel.
The new frequencies for BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Europe is:
Polarisation : V
Symbol Rate : 27500
FEC : 2/3
This is on the UK beam of Astra 2F.
Sky digiboxes will automatically update to the new frequencies.
Users with other satellite receivers will have to per form a channels scan to continue to watch these channels on their new frequencies.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Some frequently asked questions about receiving UK TV in Spain and Sky TV in Spain
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV
- Free F1 on German RTL to end
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!