Motors TV is no longer available to access via the Sky Guide.
Previously available on Sky channel 447, the removal of the channel on Sky came without prior warning to viewers.
According to Sky, this “is a decision made by Motors TV not to show on our platform any more.”
Some have speculated that this is something to do with Sky’s EPG changes, or that Motors TV have sold their EPG slot to another channel. With this in mind, Motors TV could return to Sky, but on a different channel number.
However, Motors TV is still broadcasting, and you can add it to your Sky digboxes other channels list using the Add Channels option in the services menu.
Motors TV Frequency.
Note that the channel is still “free to view” and requires either a non-subscription “Free to View” / “Freesatfromsky”or subscription a sky viewing card to view.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Sky to close three SD movie channels in move to go HD only distribution
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Disney channels set to leave Sky and Virgin soon
- Freesports HD has left Freesat.
- Sky Cinema announces new channel available to all customers
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?