Sky has today rolled out its biggest ever integrated rebrand across its entertainment portfolio, including Sky 1, Sky Atlantic, and Sky Arts. The new branding will be reflected seamlessly across all platforms and formats, aligning the channel’s brand identity, promos and OSP (on screen presence).
According to Sky, the rebrand is designed to ensure that each channel will have its own clear identity that supports its customer proposition.
The branding work was created by Sky’s in-house creative team in conjunction with production partners including: Polynoid, Rattling Stick, The Mill, Got Got Need, MPC, Envy, Box of Toys and Certain.
Here’s how Sky’s marketing department explains the new look across the channels:
•Sky 1’s personality is brilliantly brought to life through a hero character who ‘releases oneness’, clearly reflecting the channel’s values in a visual and engaging way.
•Sky Arts is shown as ‘the catalyst for creativity’, with the channel beautifully transforming every day scenes through its creative perspective.
•Finally, as the home of epic and world class storytelling, the Sky Atlantic treatment reveals ‘the stories that lie within’.
Source: Sky Corporate
Sky Living has also been given a new look, but Sky PR hasn’t provided any explanation for that channel’s new visual identity.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- More ITV1 SD regions set to close in April 2021
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Power Cuts? No Satellite Signal on your Sky HD box? Here is how to reset a Sky digibox with an alternative default transponder frequency setting.
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Freesat drops a load of music channels