More BBC Red Button streams have appeared on the UK TV satellite today.
These streams will be used over the summer to provide further coverage of the various sports and events,such as the Olympics, Euro 2016, Wimbledon and Glastonbury.
These new streams also include a HD stream.
The streams are located on Astra 2F, on the UK beam, and so will only be available should you have a large enough satellite dish that can current receive BBC channels.
When made available they will be access via the Red Button on a BBC Channel on your Sky Digibox or Freesat set top box.
Some receiver can manually tune to these stream now…
BBC Streams-2/3/4/5/6 & BBC Red Button HD
Symbol Rate 27500
In addition, on the 19th July 2016, the BBC also started up several HD streams.
These stream are specifically for their coverage of the Olympics.
These HD streams will offer the same coverage as their SD counterparts.
These new HD Olympic streams will be added to Freesat HD set top boxes and Sky HD digiboxes in the coming weeks before the Olympics starts early August.
BBC Olympic Streams in HD can be found on the following frequencies:
OLYMPIC LINE 1 thru 9:
10744 H 23000: tagged as 1081, 1082, 1083
10862 H 23000: tagged as 1084, 1085, 1086
10876 V 23000: tagged as 1087, 1088, 1089
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels