Freesat is having a channel number reshuffle.
This channel number change will be filling the gaps left by the BBC’s reorganisation of services following the closure of BBC Three.
The changes are due to complete during the week commencing 6th June 2016:
Although scheduled recordings should transfer over to the new channel numbers, it is always advised to check your recordings have been transferred over to the new channel numbers.
Also, on the 7th June, S4C HD launches on channel 104 in Wales, 120 elsewhere, replacing SD on HD boxes.
Freesat channel number changes in June 2016.
•ITV HD* moves from 119 to 111
•ITVBe+1 moves from 158 to 119
•Pick+1 moves from 159 to 145
•Challenge moves from 145 to 146
•Challenge moves from 146 to 147
•Food Network moves from 149 to 148
•Food Network+1 moves from 151 to 149
•Travel Channel+1 moves from 152 to 151
•True Crime+1 moves from 156 to 152
•PBS America moves from 160 to 156
•Your TV moves from 161 to 157
•Drama moves from 162 to 158
•Yesterday moves from 163 to 159
•Really moves from 164 to 160
We will be amending our Freesat Channel List accordingly.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels