Motors TV has ceased broadcasting in the UK
Motors TV was abruptly pulled from Sky and Virgin Media yesterday.
Motors TV has also ceased to be uplinked to the Astra 2G satellite, meaning there is no outlet for viewers in the British Isles.
Motors TV also operates a service in France, where it is still reported as being on-air, despite the parent company going into a safeguarding procedure, which has aspects similar to a Company Voluntary Agreement in the UK that gives the company time to restructure its debt with creditors while it continues trading.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- More ITV1 SD regions set to close in April 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Humax Freesat HDR 1100S Youtube Issue Fix
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV