Motors TV has ceased broadcasting in the UK
Motors TV was abruptly pulled from Sky and Virgin Media yesterday.
Motors TV has also ceased to be uplinked to the Astra 2G satellite, meaning there is no outlet for viewers in the British Isles.
Motors TV also operates a service in France, where it is still reported as being on-air, despite the parent company going into a safeguarding procedure, which has aspects similar to a Company Voluntary Agreement in the UK that gives the company time to restructure its debt with creditors while it continues trading.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- ITV HD satellite changes
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- ITV1+1 gone from older Sky Digiboxes
- BeIN Sports – Cards and Receiver changes