Ofcom: BT pay-TV complaints rise
The most complained-about pay TV provider between January and March of this year was BT with 20 complaints per 100,000 customers compared to 15 the previous quarter according to an Ofcom report.
Complaints about TalkTalk fell from 14 to nine, while complaints about Virgin Media increased slightly and was the same as the industry average of four.
Sky was once again the least complained-about pay TV provider, with just one complaint per 100,000 customers.
Ofcom said the overall volume of telecoms and pay TV complaints remained stable between the last three month of 2015 and the first three of 2016, while there was a “slight decline” in the number of pay-monthly mobile complaints.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required
- Sky Channel Number Changes from 1st May 2018 – new channel numbers announced