Some temporary frequencies changes to some BBC channels as they prepare for coverage of the Olympics…
Sky and Freesat box users should automatically update.
Users with other types of satellite boxes will have to perform a rescan of the required frequencies.
‘CBeebies’ has now changed transponders, moving from 10.773 H, 22.000, 5/6, DVB-S, QPSK to 12.422 H, 27.500, 2/3, DVB-S, QPSK.
‘CBeebies HD’ has now changed transponders, moving from 11.023 H, 23.000, 2/3, DVB-S2, 8PSK to 10.876 V, 23.000, 2/3, DVB-S2, 8PSK.
“4Music” has now changed transponder moving from 12.304 H to 10.714 H
And has now moved to the UK beam.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- More ITV1 SD regions set to close in April 2021
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Power Cuts? No Satellite Signal on your Sky HD box? Here is how to reset a Sky digibox with an alternative default transponder frequency setting.
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Freesat drops a load of music channels