The free Windows 10 upgrade offer ends on July 29, 2016.
After that, you’ll have to pay if you ever want to upgrade to Windows 10 on your computer. You should seriously consider upgrading to Windows 10 before July 29, if you haven’t already done so.
Microsoft has done a great job of tarnishing Windows 10’s name by being unnecessarily pushy with the upgrade offer, and they shouldn’t have done so. But Microsoft’s tactics aside, Windows 10 is a worthy upgrade.
Even if you don’t want to use Windows 10 yet, you may want to upgrade in the future.
So here’s a big reason to upgrade: Once you’ve upgraded to Windows 10 on your current PC, your PC will receive a “digital entitlement” that allows you to install Windows 10 for free in the future–even after July 29. If you don’t want to use Windows 10 now, you can upgrade, then downgrade back to Windows 7 or 8.1 and keep using that. If you ever decide you want to use Windows 10 in the future, you can upgrade to it for free since your computer has that digital entitlement.
If you don’t reserve your free copy before the upgrade offer ends, you’ll have to pauy to upgrade.
Windows 10 made a lot of improvements over Windows 7. Upgrading to Windows 10 doesn’t just get you the improvements and new features in Windows 10. It also gets you the improvements and new features added to Windows 8 and 8.1.
Full article at : howtogeek.com/263413/you-only-have-a-week-left-to-get-windows-10-free.-heres-why-you-should-update/
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels