Sky Sports Mix channel numbers
Sky sports mix is a new channels on offer to non Sky Sports subscribers.
It will offer a selection of live sports as a “taster” for non Sky Sports subscribers.
Sky Sports mix will launch on the 24th August ( more information here )
Sky Sports Mix will be available on Sky channel 407, available in either HD or SD, depending on subscription type.
To make room for the Sky Sports Mix channel, Sky Sports F1 moves to channel 408.
Other Sky Sports channel number furth down the channel list will also be affected as Sky HD users will see the standard definition versions of the other Sky Sports channels shuffle down the EPG: Sky Sports 1 SD from 408 to 409, Sky Sports 2 SD from 409 to 435, Sky Sports 3 SD from 435 to 436, Sky Sports 4 SD from 436 to 439, Sky Sports 5 from 439 to 440.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service