Sky Sports Mix channel numbers
Sky sports mix is a new channels on offer to non Sky Sports subscribers.
It will offer a selection of live sports as a “taster” for non Sky Sports subscribers.
Sky Sports mix will launch on the 24th August ( more information here )
Sky Sports Mix will be available on Sky channel 407, available in either HD or SD, depending on subscription type.
To make room for the Sky Sports Mix channel, Sky Sports F1 moves to channel 408.
Other Sky Sports channel number furth down the channel list will also be affected as Sky HD users will see the standard definition versions of the other Sky Sports channels shuffle down the EPG: Sky Sports 1 SD from 408 to 409, Sky Sports 2 SD from 409 to 435, Sky Sports 3 SD from 435 to 436, Sky Sports 4 SD from 436 to 439, Sky Sports 5 from 439 to 440.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- Valencia to Gandia Train Timetables 2018
- CNN no longer on Freesat