Do you want to see every Google search you ever made?
Did you think that “Delete Browser History” actually did that?
Well if you are signed into Google, and use their search option, then they record every single search you have ever made…!
Not just the recent searches that pop up on your current machine either. We’re talking every search you’ve made on every device.
And this is set as a default setting on your Google Account!
If you are curious to see what your Google history looks like, make sure you are logged into your google account, and go to history.google.com/history
Not only can you see everything you’ve ever searched for on Google, you can break down your internet hunting history by medium, with image searches, Chrome activity and even Maps exploration.
You can stop Google recording your search history.
In the search history, clicking the “details” control under any past search will see a pop-up window appear with all manner of data on that individual search.
Among this is the “Activity Controls” option.
Clicking this will let you tweak what Google tracks. Importantly, clicking the topmost slider, marked “Web & App Activity”, will allow you to turn off this feature.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels