ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
Both pay TV services, currently only available on satellite through Sky UK, are moving transponders as ITV rejigs its satellite capacity.
ITV are making use of amended parameters that allow it to carry more channels per transponder and eventually offer at least one version of every ITV region in HD on satellite.
The channels continue on UK spotbeam capacity, making reception for expats and holidaymakers around the Mediterranean difficult.
ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD frequencies:
Symbol Rate: 23000 (23.0 Mbaud)
Service ID: 21050 (ITV3 HD) and 21060 (ITV4 HD)
Changes will be automatically dealt with by Sky receivers, so viewers should not need to take any action when the frequency change is completed. ITV is unable to confirm at the moment when we are likely to see additional ITV HD regional services go live.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- More Sky HD channels to be removed from cardsharing systems soon…?
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- Some Discovery channels closed on Sky from today