ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
Both pay TV services, currently only available on satellite through Sky UK, are moving transponders as ITV rejigs its satellite capacity.
ITV are making use of amended parameters that allow it to carry more channels per transponder and eventually offer at least one version of every ITV region in HD on satellite.
The channels continue on UK spotbeam capacity, making reception for expats and holidaymakers around the Mediterranean difficult.
ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD frequencies:
Symbol Rate: 23000 (23.0 Mbaud)
Service ID: 21050 (ITV3 HD) and 21060 (ITV4 HD)
Changes will be automatically dealt with by Sky receivers, so viewers should not need to take any action when the frequency change is completed. ITV is unable to confirm at the moment when we are likely to see additional ITV HD regional services go live.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies