ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
Both pay TV services, currently only available on satellite through Sky UK, are moving transponders as ITV rejigs its satellite capacity.
ITV are making use of amended parameters that allow it to carry more channels per transponder and eventually offer at least one version of every ITV region in HD on satellite.
The channels continue on UK spotbeam capacity, making reception for expats and holidaymakers around the Mediterranean difficult.
ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD frequencies:
Symbol Rate: 23000 (23.0 Mbaud)
Service ID: 21050 (ITV3 HD) and 21060 (ITV4 HD)
Changes will be automatically dealt with by Sky receivers, so viewers should not need to take any action when the frequency change is completed. ITV is unable to confirm at the moment when we are likely to see additional ITV HD regional services go live.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Some Discovery channels closed on Sky from today
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Kids Channel Number changes on Sky today
- CNN HD change of frequency on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites.
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.