Freesat have been doing some software updates and fixes in the last few days.
These updates are on the Humax range of Freesat Freetime set top boxes.
We’re making some essential changes to the way we deliver connected services to our smart Freesat set-top boxes today. As a result you may experience some temporary issues with images not appearing in the TV Guide, Showcase and On Demand sections of your Humax Freesat set-top box and the mobile application. We are working to resolve these as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Freesat then posted about some issues regarding the updates
Following some essential updates to our connected services infrastructure, we are aware of an ongoing issue with the rollback TV Guide on Humax Freesat Smart set-top boxes not showing any catch up programming. This is an issue at platform level and if you are experiencing it, doesn’t indicate that there are any problems with your specific device.
We are working to resolve it as soon as possible, in the meantime catch up programming is available via the catch up players themselves in the On Demand menu. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
As part of these updates an fixes, some Humax Freesat Freetime set top boxes have been randomly rebooting.
Another post from Freesat confirmed issues with Humax Freesat Freetime set top boxes rebooting and that they should be fixed later on the 7th October 2016.
We have now made changes that should resolve the issue of boxes rebooting occasionally. We expect these changes to take up to four hours to pass through the system, so your box may still experience occasional reboots until around 3:30pm.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused during these essential work.
The Freesat team.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels