Six Emirates FA Cup third round ties have been selected for live TV coverage.
Manchester City’s trip to West Ham’s London Stadium on Friday 6 January 2017 will kick-off a bumper weekend of action, and the tie will be broadcast on BBC One.
BT Sport have picked two ties for live broadcast on Saturday 7 January – Manchester United v Reading and Preston North End v Arsenal.
They will then show Liverpool’s match against either Plymouth Argyle or Newport County before BBC pick up the reins again by showing Tottenham v Aston Villa.
Cambridge United v Leeds United will bring the weekend’s live coverage to a close on Monday 9 January, on BT Sport.
Each club will receive £144,000 in broadcast fees while the victors of each tie will pick up £67,500 from The FA prize fund.
Third Round TV ties
Friday 6 January 2017
West Ham United v Manchester City (7.55pm) – BBC One
Saturday 7 January 2017
Manchester United v Reading (12.30pm) – BT Sport 2
Preston North End v Arsenal (5.30pm) – BT Sport 2
Sunday 8 January 2017
Liverpool v Plymouth Argyle or Newport County (1.30pm) – BT Sport 2
Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (4pm) – BBC One
Monday 9 January 2017
Cambridge United v Leeds United (7.45pm) – BT Sport 2
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Some Discovery channels closed on Sky from today
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Kids Channel Number changes on Sky today
- CNN HD change of frequency on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites.
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.