Business channel Bloomberg has started testing high definition broadcasts via satellite.
These tests are on the Astra 2G satellite, which serves viewers in the UK and Ireland.
Whilst this is still in test, it may not remain on the test frequency.
Bloomberg HD is available using the following settings:
Satellite: Astra 2G (28.2-5E)
Symbol Rate: 22000 (22Mbaud)
Mode: DVB-S, QPSK
Service ID: 55392
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- More ITV1 SD regions set to close in April 2021
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Power Cuts? No Satellite Signal on your Sky HD box? Here is how to reset a Sky digibox with an alternative default transponder frequency setting.