Business channel Bloomberg has started testing high definition broadcasts via satellite.
These tests are on the Astra 2G satellite, which serves viewers in the UK and Ireland.
Whilst this is still in test, it may not remain on the test frequency.
Bloomberg HD is available using the following settings:
Satellite: Astra 2G (28.2-5E)
Symbol Rate: 22000 (22Mbaud)
Mode: DVB-S, QPSK
Service ID: 55392
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service