The BBC has confirmed it has secured the rights to the Rugby League World Cup 2021, and outlined its coverage plans for this year’s event.
As well as showing the forthcoming Rugby League World Cup in October/November 2017 the new deal means the BBC will now retain free to air rights to all 31 matches of the 2021 tournament, which is due to be played in England. Live coverage of at least 16 matches will be either BBC One or BBC Two, with the remaining matches available on Red Button and online.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- ITV1+1 gone from older Sky Digiboxes
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- More ITV1 SD regions set to close in April 2021