The BBC has confirmed it has secured the rights to the Rugby League World Cup 2021, and outlined its coverage plans for this year’s event.
As well as showing the forthcoming Rugby League World Cup in October/November 2017 the new deal means the BBC will now retain free to air rights to all 31 matches of the 2021 tournament, which is due to be played in England. Live coverage of at least 16 matches will be either BBC One or BBC Two, with the remaining matches available on Red Button and online.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.