Sky prepare for loss of Discovery channels
Sky have made preparations for the loss of the Discovery TV Group of channels…
Contract negotiations between Sky and Discovery have meant the potential loss of 12 channels operated by Discovery from the Sky TV package. (More information here )
The loss of channesl is expect to happen on the 1st February 2017, unless a last minute deal can be reached.
In the meantime, Sky has prepared a “generic” screen, informing customers that the channels are no longer available on Sky TV packages, which will “go live” on the 1st February 2017.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- Solar Storm alert with possible disruption to satellite signals
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Humax Freesat HDR 1100S Youtube Issue Fix