Sky prepare for loss of Discovery channels
Sky have made preparations for the loss of the Discovery TV Group of channels…
Contract negotiations between Sky and Discovery have meant the potential loss of 12 channels operated by Discovery from the Sky TV package. (More information here )
The loss of channesl is expect to happen on the 1st February 2017, unless a last minute deal can be reached.
In the meantime, Sky has prepared a “generic” screen, informing customers that the channels are no longer available on Sky TV packages, which will “go live” on the 1st February 2017.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- SkyEspaña set to close on 1st September
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Sky / Freesat channel changes – many channels moving satellites from Eutelsat to Astra
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Viacom to close at least 6 UK satellite channels soon
- Confusion About Free UK Television in Spain – Freeview – Freesat – Free to air – Free to view
- Freesat Programme Guide problems