Sports Streaming Site Rojadirecta Ordered to Shut Down
A court has ordered sports streaming website Rojadirecta to shut down.
The court ruling comes following a complaint from broadcaster Movistar+.
The ruling also requires Rojadirecta to pay damages.
Rojadirecta is one of the best known sports streaming websites. It has overcome legal challenges over the years, and was even declared legal after two major lawsuits.
The ruling from the Commercial Court of A Coruña follows a complaint by Telefónica-owned Movistar+ against the site and its owner Igor Seoane.
This is the second major setback for Rojadirecta in recent months. Following a complaint from Mediapro and GolTV, last November the Commercial Court of A Coruña ruled that Rojadirecta must cease linking to unauthorized streams of football events.
source : torrentfreak.com/rojadirecta-ordered-to-shut-down-by-spanish-court-170209/
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies