Orange Email set to close
Orange Email will close on 31 May 2017.
Customers on some legacy Orange Home Broadband and Orange mobile plans were given a free email address. However since then email services are now largely independent, and mostly offered by companies like Google, Yahoo and Microsoft. Orange haven’t given Orange Email addresses to new customers since 2012.
Since Orange Email was first introduced, a wide variety of providers have launched offering free email services with more advanced functionality. As a result, the number of Orange Email users has been in decline.
We have therefore decided to close Orange Email on 31 May 2017, so you can move to a better email experience, and we can focus on providing our customers with the best possible products and services.
The addresses affected by the closure are:
The service will close on 31 May 2017. After this you will not be able to access your account, send or receive any emails from your Orange Email address, or access contacts and emails in any way.
Many of our users already have an alternative email address with another email provider. However if you don’t, and need to create a new address, we recommend Google’s Gmail. Gmail offers a whole host of benefits such as access across different devices, 15GB of free storage and a simple email address format, ending with @gmail.com.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels