Orange Email set to close
Orange Email will close on 31 May 2017.
Customers on some legacy Orange Home Broadband and Orange mobile plans were given a free email address. However since then email services are now largely independent, and mostly offered by companies like Google, Yahoo and Microsoft. Orange haven’t given Orange Email addresses to new customers since 2012.
Since Orange Email was first introduced, a wide variety of providers have launched offering free email services with more advanced functionality. As a result, the number of Orange Email users has been in decline.
We have therefore decided to close Orange Email on 31 May 2017, so you can move to a better email experience, and we can focus on providing our customers with the best possible products and services.
The addresses affected by the closure are:
The service will close on 31 May 2017. After this you will not be able to access your account, send or receive any emails from your Orange Email address, or access contacts and emails in any way.
Many of our users already have an alternative email address with another email provider. However if you don’t, and need to create a new address, we recommend Google’s Gmail. Gmail offers a whole host of benefits such as access across different devices, 15GB of free storage and a simple email address format, ending with @gmail.com.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Sky channel changes from 1st September 2021 – goodbye Sky One
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021