CNN and CNN HD change of frequencies
CNN and CNN HD have changed frequencies
Sky and Freesat boxes will have automatically updated to the new frequency.
For other satellite receivers, like GI, Iberosat, Vu, Ariva, etc you will have to scan its new frequency of 12051 V 27500.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies