The BBC has extended its right to broadcast tennis from Eastbourne until 2024, in an extension to the existing deal.
This will enable the BBC to broadcast the annual tennis tournament free-to-air across TV, radio and online for another seven years.
Since Eastbourne’s inception in 1974, some of the finest female players in the world gather annually in the seaside town to finely tune their grass courts skills ahead of Wimbledon.
With the announcement of the new deal, the BBC has successfully secured the rights to three summer tennis tournaments – Eastbourne, Queen’s and Wimbledon – until 2024. In November 2016, the BBC extended its Wimbledon deal. Then in January, the BBC announced it would keep Queen’s Club tennis free-to-air
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels