Sky VIP offers rewards to loyal customers
Sky is launching a new VIP service, giving loyal Sky subscribers preferential access to some services, priority customer service and freebies.
Sky is launching the loyalty scheme, the first in the TV and broadband sector, as it looks to reward some of its longest-standing customers amid growing competition from the likes of BT and Netflix.
Launching today (3 August), Sky VIP app will reward customers for how long they have been with Sky, rather than how much they spend every year
The new loyalty programme will offer hundreds of thousands of free tickets to all customers, including top sports events such as the British Masters and the Premier League, exclusive preview screenings of the latest films and prize draws for money can’t buy experiences such as the chance to visit filming locations of Game of Thrones.
VIP members also gain access to new preview channel Sky Atlantic VIP (channels 994/995), giving access to new shows before the rest.
Other perks including free set-up for Sky Fibre, free Sky Go Extra and free Sky Q set-up, as well as priority customer service.
Sky VIP comes in four tiers, based on how long a customer has been with Sky: Silver (0-3 years), Gold (3-8 years), Platinum (8-15 years) and Black (15+ years). Each tier gives even more new benefits, as well as access to the rewards in the previous levels. Customers who’ve been with Sky the longest will be able to access all of the exclusive rewards and benefits on offer.
Access to Sky VIP is through the My Sky app.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Is Channel 4 HD returning to Freesat soon?
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- 4k Freesat Boxes get large update
- Channel 4 HD returns to Freesat TODAY!
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021