Solar Outage Time October 2016
It is coming to the time of year when the suns path across the sky takes it behind the UK TV satellites.
This “satellite solar outage” happens around the time of the Spring and Autumn equinox. In the northern hemisphere, sun outages occur before the March equinox (February, March) and after the September equinox (September and October).
The satellite solar outage in the loss of some channels for up to 15 minutes mid morning on the weaker channels.
It is also a good time for a bit of housekeeping, as you can use this outage time to see if there are any trees and shrubs casting shadows onto the dish, which means they can be reducing and blocking the signals from the satellite to your dish.
More information on this solar outage can be found here : http://www.satandpcguy.com/uk-tv-astra-satellites/satellite-solar-outage/
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021
- Is Channel 4 HD returning to Freesat soon?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- HBO cracks down on viewers using VPNs to watch outside the US
- 4k Freesat Boxes get large update
- Sky confirms Spanish OTT plans for end of 2017
- Euro court says ISPs can block piracy sites
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West