Two new HD channels on TDT in Spain
RTVE will start High Definition (HD) broadcasts on its La 2 and Clan channels on Tuesday, October 31st.
For the Clan HD channel, these transmissions will be made within the second RTVE multiplex, the RGE2, and will be already accessible for all the coverage areas of said multiplex in Spain, the same day 31.
For La 2 HD, which is a territorialized channel, the start-up will take place in stages:
– on the 31st the broadcasts will begin in the regional capital of Madrid,
– on November 7 in the regional capital that covers the rest of the national territory, except Catalonia and the Canary Islands,
– on November 14 will begin the emissions in Catalonia
– on November 21, this process will culminate with the start of the transmissions of La 2 HD in the Canary Islands, then all of Spain will be covered.
Access to the new HD channels is to be made by running the search process of new channels.
No modifications to installation equipment like aerials is required for these two new HD channels.
The current transmissions in SD standard definition are maintained for these channels.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV HD satellite changes
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain